My first marketing blog post

 Hello everyone! My name is Maryna. I am a Business Administration student at LBCC. I am originally from Ukraine, and I moved to the United States about 3 years ago. Moving to a new country and starting a new life was a big change for me, but it also gave me the opportunity to continue my education and work toward my goals. Starting college is an important step for me, and I am excited to learn new things and meet new people.

 My decision to enroll in Principles of Marketing stems directly from my major and my career goals. I chose this course to gain a deeper, foundational understanding of how consumer behavior shapes business decisions and how strategic communication drives loyalty. In this class, I am most excited to dive into consumer psychology and brand strategy.

 Outside of my academic and work schedule, I like to spend time doing things with my hands. I enjoy knitting and making hair accessories. I also sometimes read or draw when I have free time. I like these activities because they allow me to slow down, be creative, and make something myself. 

Comments